Scripts get a bad rap!
The holidays are filled with social events. Every one of those events is an opportunity for real estate conversations. And I believe having real estate conversations is the key to consistent income in any real estate business. But how do you start the conversation? What do you say? How do you convert? The answer to get you started is SCRIPTS. Scripts get a bad rap, but I’ve got some tips to take your scripts from awkward to awesome!
In this episode:
- [6:12] A Message from a Bestie
- [8:15] Scripts got a bad reputation?
- [11:11] What we need to know
- [15:30] The line that introduces who you are
- [18:34] Listening to keep the conversation
- [20:15] Before you part ways
- [22:31] What you get from the conversation
- [26:05] My two warnings to my Besties
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!