Apple | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Buzzsprout
It’s time to say goodbye to these myths!
I know you’re busy, juggling multiple clients, a hectic schedule, and trying to stay on top of the ever-changing market. But what if I told you there are some common myths and misconceptions about productivity that are making it even harder to manage your time effectively? Yep, it’s true! Maybe you’ve told yourself that you’re not a morning person, or that being busy means you’re productive, or that you have to be on call 24/7 to succeed. Well, I’m here to debunk those myths and show you how to take back control of your time!
In this episode:
- [4:08] Goal: Time Freedom
- [5:21] Myth #1 I’m just not a Morning person
- [8:12] Changing the Hype!
- [10:09] Myth #2 Being Busy Is the same thing as being productive
- [11:15] Busy, busy, busy, busy.
- [15:15] Myth #3 You don’t have to be available 24/7
- [16:47] Techniques for managing your schedule
- [18:49] Ability to Condition!
- [20:53] Real Estate Bestie Facebook Community
- [21:11] Leave us a Review
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links Mentioned in this Episode
Subscribe on iTunes | Listen on Spotify | Google Podcasts | Buzzsprout