Work-Life Balance is not the ultimate goal!
Have you ever had that feeling of completely crushing it in one area of life, while dropping the ball in others. We’ve all been there, right? As real estate professionals, it’s easy to get caught up in the hustle of our businesses, but sometimes that can come at the expense of our personal lives. Today, we’re digging into the idea that balance may not be the end-all, be-all, and that building a life, not just a business, is what truly matters.
In this episode:
- [3:34] Rocky, the Dog.
- [6:01 ] Workday as a Teacher
- [8:45] There was a disconnect
- [11:01] What’s the point in Life?
- [12:03] Have you ever been in a Person that has a lot of Resources?
- [13:23]Think about a balance scale
- [16:50] Making time for Date nights
- [17:39] Can I hang out with my Girls?
- [19:00] Don’t limit yourself
- [20:57] Definition of Insanity
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Episode 32: My Top 5 Book Recommendations for Realtors
- Win the Week Time Blocking Template (free download)