How do you balance it all?
As a realtor, we’re always juggling multiple tasks and responsibilities, from prospecting and lead generation to client management and property showings. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and struggle with finding the time to get everything done. But don’t worry, in this episode, I’m sharing some helpful tips and habits that can help you create structure and carve out time for those essential tasks.
In this episode:
- [4:05] This job feels overwhelming
- [7:30 ] What do we get to do?
- [9:09] Assess how you spend your time
- [12:36] Do what you need to do
- [14:29] Delegate some of your realtor things
- [19:42] Time-Blocking!
- [23:14] Do me a favor~
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Episode 34: Hidden Dangers of a Flexible Schedule
- Episode 23: 3 Ways to Create Leverage in your Real Estate Business
- Win the Week Time Blocking Template (free download)