No is a complete sentence!
It can be difficult to balance your commitments to clients, friends, and even yourself. In this episode, we’ll discuss strategies for setting boundaries and respectfully declining requests, all while staying true to your priorities and goals. Let’s explore the power of saying “no” and taking control of your time.
In This Episode:
- [0:00] Take control of your time
- [2:58 ] Home alone
- [5:00] It’s hard to say NO
- [7:40] I said NO
- [10:24] Protecting your schedule
- [12:00] Most of us feel guilty saying NO
- [14:53] Consequences of not saying NO right
- [17:48] How to say NO to clients
- [22:52] How to say NO to friends
- [26:36] How to say NO to yourself
- [29:00] Masterclass
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Girls with Grit Collective
- Join the Real Estate Bestie Email List
- Register for 3 Ways to Create More Time in Your Day Webinar