Imposter Syndrome is Real
I’m not as smart…I’m not as educated…I’m not as qualified to do this real estate thing. Have those thoughts ever crossed your mind? You are not alone. Me too. Seriously, imposter syndrome is real and in this episode, we’re talking about what it may look like in your real estate career. But, I promise not to leave you hanging. I’ve got 5 tips to help you overcome imposter syndrome. Pull up a chair, bestie! Let’s chat!
In this episode:
- [3:59] What is Imposter Syndrome?
- [6:44] Where imposter syndrome comes in
- [13:47] Tips to overcome with imposter syndrome: Affirm Yourself
- [15:50] Celebrate your wins & embrace your areas of opportunity
- [18:04] Examine your own highlight reel
- [19:34] Step away
- [22:07] Get to know your Creator so that you can understand the creation
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!