How do we navigate a tough season in real estate?
Unfortunately, this real estate life isn’t all skittles and rainbows. While there are some things that are great about what we do as real estate agents, sometimes it just isn’t fun…especially in this season of high inventory at a higher cost/rate, hesitant buyers, recession talk, crazy gas prices, etc. So how do you navigate that? Bestie, I’ve got you covered with some tips on what to do when it isn’t fun anymore. Tune in!
In this episode:
- [05:06] Why Real Estate isn’t fun in this season
- [06:40] Reality of the Real Estate profession
- [07:35] What to do when real estate isn’t fun
- [08:04] Remember the fact that housing is a basic need
- [08:49] What mindset are you brining
- [11:35] We have to have consistent habits in order to reap consistent results
- [14:11] Be purposeful with how you spend your time because burnout is real
- [18:25] Every thing isn’t going to be fun.
- [20:23] Don’t throw in the towel
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- My YouTube Channel
- Advice for New Real Estate Agents
- 2 Corinthians 10:5
- Art Williams – Just Do It Speech