No one wants to be on the broke side of real estate!
Today, we’re talking about MONEY! When we don’t have consistent income, it can be tough and feel defeating. As a new realtor, I remember having closings in the works but the funds not coming through in time for that auto-draft bill payment. Needless to say, I’ve been on the broke side of real estate. If you’ve ever been on the broke side of real estate, this episode is for you! Let’s talk about some actions to stop and start in order to see consistent income in your real estate business.
In this episode:
- [4:23] My experience without consistent income
- [9:45] Tips for Seeing Consistent Income in your Real Estate Business
- [10:46] Stop Beating Yourself Up / Start Talking To Yourself Like Have Sense
- [13:56] Stop BS-ing / Start Doing Money-Making Activities
- [17:43] Stop blaming everything / Start holding yourself accountable
- [21:59] Stop starting over / Start being consistent
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!