Apple | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Buzzsprout
Are you waiting for someone to knock on your door?
Have you ever thought that it’s impossible to build a referral business? While we can’t just sit back and wait on referrals, it is very possible to build a referral business…even if you’re like me and have moved to a city where you know no one. We have to be intentional about our lead generation efforts and pouring into our sphere of influence. Sphere of influence is one of those terms people in the real estate world throw around. Let’s talk about how to build your sphere of influence.
In this episode:
- [3:58] Definition of Sphere of Influence (SOI)
- [9:32] Building your know, like, and trust factor
- [10:55] Myth – I’m not from here and that’s why I don’t have a large sphere
- [12:38] Don’t be a secret agent
- [15:24] Where are the opportunities for you to provide value
- [16:54] Be a good neighbor/friend
- [18:45] Listen to learn and not just sell
- [20:35] Consistently show up
- [22:16] Be a connector
- [24:40] Don’t stop being a resource when you close the deal
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Subscribe on iTunes | Listen on Spotify | Google Podcasts | Buzzsprout