Apple | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Buzzsprout
Are you pouring from an empty cup?
There are so many benefits to having a consistent morning routine! According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, “Having a morning routine can increase your energy, productivity and positivity. It also generates momentum, building up to the brain’s peak time for cognitive work (late morning).” As real estate agents, we wear lots of hats. Because we serve in so many capacities, we have to dedicate time to filling our own cups before pouring out for others. This is where a solid morning routine comes in. We can create space to prioritize self-care so that we can be better for the people we serve in business and our personal lives.
In this episode:
- [4:27] Benefits of a morning routine
- [8:17] Miracle Morning Book was the start of my morning routine
- [10:05] For most of us, a morning routine will require us to get up earlier
- [12:14] Be thoughtful of HOW you wake up
- [14:35] Putting away my phone for the first hour of my day
- [15:44] Be non-negotiable with yourself about waking up
- [16:42] My morning rituals
- [19:11] Remove myself from the bedroom
- [20:19] How I use my morning routine time
- [22:32] How my morning routine affects my family
- [25:07] Move my body & begin the day
- [25:32] Practice over perfection
- [26:49] Three things I’ve learned with morning routines
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Subscribe on iTunes | Listen on Spotify | Google Podcasts | Buzzsprout