Apple | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Buzzsprout
Productivity doesn’t just happen
Being productive is an intentional action and you get to create your ideal day to make it happen. Whether you’re an early bird or a night owl, going into each day with a plan is essential to growing a thriving business. My ideal day and your ideal day may look different…and let’s be specific because my ideal day includes a beach and decisions like whether to order the spicy or regular margarita. But my ideal day for productivity includes routines and tackling tasks that are going to move the needle forward in my life and business. Today, I’m letting you in on the specifics and I hope to inspire you to create your ideal day!
In this episode:
- [6:30] What your ideal day is not – go into each day with a plan
- [7:07] Importance of a morning & night routine
- [7:53] What’s NOT an ideal day
- [10:12] You are the CEO and the employee
- [11:14] Give yourself a start time
- [11:46] Eat the frog first…make those phone calls
- [16:16] Show up on social media to attract your ideal client
- [17:58] Follow-ups for active deals
- [20:08] Build in a break
- [20:12] Open to take appointments
- [21:31] How to get others to respect your ideal day
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 8 – What’s better than a morning routine?
- Episode 10 – How to Develop a Morning Routine
- Let’s Build Your Ideal Day! 👈🏾 Get the FREE DOWNLOAD!
Subscribe on iTunes | Listen on Spotify | Google Podcasts | Buzzsprout