Apple | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Buzzsprout
Surely, I’m not the only one who is feeling overwhelmed in this season…
As real estate agents, we have experienced such a dynamic market over the last two years. There’s a great deal of uncertainty. I’m fully convinced that our businesses will be fine, but we often carry the weight of other peoples’ issues as agents. Add the pressure of your personal life of parenting, working out, getting your water in, and whatever else and before you know it, it’s all too much. So I want to be open and let you in on a few things that have me feeling overwhelmed in this current season and how I’m working to slow down to take care of myself…and as a result be better for the people I serve in business and life.
In this episode:
- [6:53] What I’m dealing with that’s leading to overwhelm
- [16:27] Acknowledge how you’re feeling without apologizing
- [17:42] Physically power down and reset
- [20:58] Evaluate what’s coming up that’s adding pressure to your plate
- [25:23] Take a break from social media
- [30:28] Think about your future self
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- 10 Habits for Highly Successful Real Estate Agents 👈🏾 Get the FREE DOWNLOAD!
- Connect with me on Instagram @rosemarytherealtor
Subscribe on iTunes | Listen on Spotify | Google Podcasts | Buzzsprout