Feeling a little stuck lately?
There are a million and a half reasons this happens. And, lucky for us, a million ways to fix it! I’m talkin’ about feeling STUCK. In your career, your relationships, your environment, house, town, body, brain, LIFE! Whew. Feeling stuck can happen in any stage of life to any one of us, so our best bet?
Acknowledge. The. Stuck. That’s step one, and it’s a major one.
And the next step is GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY! How you approach that is entirely up to you — but I’ve got a few thoughts and I’m sharing them on this week’s episode of The Real Estate Bestie Podcast!
In this episode:
- [4:10] Which one are you?
- [5:25] Why we don’t get the success we desire
- [7:10] Hold ourselves accountable by not breaking promises to ourselves
- [13:21] The goal is not perfection, but 1% better each day
- [17:45] Get out of the habit of comparison
- [27:12] Recap
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Let’s Build Your Ideal Day! 👈🏾 Get the FREE DOWNLOAD!
- *Correction* Passion Planner Daily
- Atomic Habits by James Clear 📖
- 10 Habits of Insanely Successful Real Estate Agents 👈🏾 Get the FREE DOWNLOAD!
- Killing Comparison by Nona Jones 📖