Feeling the squeeze of recession?
Two things I see every time I walk out the door is people and houses. Shelter is one of the basic needs in life and so there are still people buying and selling houses. Does buying and selling look different than the last few years? Yes. Are people still in need of the value and service you provide? Also, yes.
In uncertain times, there is still a market for buying and selling houses and we still have immense value to offer as real estate agents. Don’t let this recession punk you like it did me in 2008.
In this episode:
- [6:15] I believe we are in a recession even though it hasn’t been declared.
- [8:06] My first encounter with recession in 2008
- [13:00] You are not alone
- [13:38] Take the fear out. It’s going to be okay.
- [15:21] Real estate in recession
- [19:29] 5 Mistakes agents make in a shifting market
- [19:56] What to do in this market
- [20:34] Talking to sellers
- [23:55] Talking to buyers
- [25:40] Responding to clients about the market
- [26:55] How to nurture your client list
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- 5 Mistakes Agents Make in a Shifting Market 👈🏾 Get the FREE DOWNLOAD!