Guess what? You’re not married to your broker!
The end of the year is a time we evaluate all the things in our business. And a natural thing to think about is if the broker you’re with is the right fit. I don’t always play the devil’s advocate, but I’ve got some questions to consider as you evaluate if now is the time to make a switch in brokerages.
In this episode:
- [6:43] You are not married to your broker.
- [11:46] The broker may not be the problem.
- [14:39] Be clear on what you need from your broker
- [18:29] What are the resources you’re missing in your business?
- [19:33] Understand the structure of the support in the brokerage
- [21:06] Understand the bottom line.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- 5 Mistakes Agents Make in a Shifting Market 👈🏾 Get the FREE DOWNLOAD!