You are NOT your mistakes!
Mistakes are inevitable. What we do with the mistake is the key to growth. If we never experience a mistake, how do we learn to course correct? Today, I’m sharing 3 mistakes I’ve made in real estate and the lessons I’ve learned from them. It is my hope that you can learn from my mistakes and evaluate your own.
In this episode:
- [7:18] The good thing about mistakes
- [10:44] Mistake #1 – I forgot to deliver earnest money.
-  The Lesson – Give the responsibility to my clients, cut myself out as the middle man
- [15:56] Mistake #2 – Miscounted the days in the option period.
- [17:26] The Lesson – Calendar and cross-reference with the title company
- [18:50] Mistake #3 – Got fired on vacation.
- [24:48] The Lesson – Rest & Re-structured how my team supports each other
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!