It’s time to take assessment!
Are you in the right space? Is it just difficult right now? Do I need to make some changes to make this career work for me? I’m excited to talk through some questions to consider as you evaluate whether or not you want to let your real estate license lapse.
In this episode:
- [6:28] Journey of self discovery
- [10:15] If you think about not activating your license again
- [14:33] The right questions to ask yourself
- [19:40] You love it but it’s hard
- [21:40] Who would be impacted if you gave up
- [23:15] The changes you need to make if you invest in yourself again
- [27:07] Think about the last thing you quit
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Eagle Talk with Team Lewis Podcast
- Best Year Ever Bootcamp
- 10 Habits for Highly Successful Agent 👈🏽 Get the FREE DOWNLOAD!
- Plan your Ideal Day 👈🏾 Get the FREE DOWNLOAD!