We can do it all, but should we?
We can do it all! But just because we can, doesn’t mean that we always should. Creating some leverage in your business will free you up to serve your clients even better. We have an opportunity to treat our business today the way we will treat it when it blows up to be the business of our dreams. So listen in this week as I share the 3 areas I think you should look at creating leverage for your real estate business.
In this episode:
- [2:25] Funniest thing in life for me
- [3:37] A Review from a Bestie
- [5:40] Leverage in our Business
- [6:45] Transaction Coordinator
- [7:58] I thought it was better to do it myself
- [9:42] What’s a good transaction coordinator?
- [11:00] What is the best use of your time?
- [12:37] Virtual Assistant
- [14:41] Most efficiency
- [16:20] The difference between VA and TC
- [17:30] Cleaning Service
- [18:40] Keeping the place neat
- [19:35] A gift of a cleaner
- [21:03] More pleasant to your family
- [22:22] I couldn’t be upset
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!