I love open houses!
One of my absolute favorite forms of lead generation is open houses. I don’t want you to host another open house without knowing and implementing these tips to ensure its success.
In this episode:
- [3:30] Open House as lead generation
- [5:00] The wrong assumption about Open Houses
- [7:05] You need internet exposure
- [8:53] Physical invitations for the neighbors
- [9:55] Have plenty of signs
- [11:11] Bonus for the signs
- [12:40] Print out info about the house
- [13:53] Study the details
- [14:54] Create a home equity report
- [15:42] Sign in sheet
- [16:54] We live in a digital society
- [17:43] Prepare the snacks and drinks
- [18:48] Give out your business card
- [19:19] Bring a candle for the sweet scent
- [19:49] Have a little hygiene kit
- [20:53] Dress as a professional
- [22:50] Be Patient
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!