Our mental stability is a muscle that we have to exercise.
There are so many negative voices between our ears affecting how we show up in the world and in our real estate businesses. Sometimes life just feels heavy. When you add in all the outside influences, it can be hard for us to show up. In this episode, I’m sharing 10 things I do to protect my mental health and show up as my best self.
In this episode:
- [5:33] The hard part of being a Real Estate agent
- [6:45] Not good enough
- [9:00] The experience that affected my mental health
- [10:45] You are not alone
- [11:55] #1 Create Morning and Night routines
- [13:54] #2 Create some boundaries with social media
- [16:33] #3 Journaling habit
- [18:37] #4 Have some affirmations
- [19:56] #5 Take a day off
- [21:10] #6 Find your cup filler
- [22:11] #7 Have an outlet
- [23:55] #8 Get your No Gamer
- [26:30] #9 Exercise!
- [27:59] #10 Watch what you consume
- [30:30] Summary
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid in a Shifting Market
- Episode 8: What’s Better Than a Morning Routine?
- Episode 10: How To Develop a Morning Routine