Interview with Rukiayah Tyler
Balancing life as dual agent can be challenging, but Rukaiyah Tyler rocked that space. And in just three years, she went from being both a probation officer and real estate agent to being a full-time agent. Shortly after going full-time, she is now a top producer. I can’t wait for you to hear her advice for dual agents who are trying to figure out how to take the leap into a full-time career.
In this episode:
- [5:05] Who is Rukaiyah Tyler?
- [7:13] Advice to our dual agent career Real Estate Besties
- [8:50] What kept you motivated?
- [10:45] Rukaiyah’s Morning routine!
- [13:03] The starting point of Rukaiyah’s real estate career
- [15:36] What do you love or not love as a Realtor?
- [17:20] Out-earning and Transition
- [21:55] Taking leads
- [23:10] Help that will grow your business further
- [24:30] Day to day life of Rukaiyah
- [27:41] Favorite Lead sources
- [28:55] How to show up!
- [32:30] Advice to all Realtors who are struggling
- [35:40] Reach out to Rukaiyah!
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 10: How To Develop a Morning Routine
- Fierce Conversations by Susan Scott
- Episode 23: 3 Ways to Create Leverage in your Real Estate Business
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Morgan
- You Can Heal your Life by Louise Hay