Interview with Nancy Messiha
We all know that real estate is a people business, and not just about making a sale. It’s about connecting with others and establishing lasting relationships that go beyond a single transaction. Whether it’s with clients, colleagues, or other industry professionals, building relationships is key to your success as a real estate agent. Today’s guest, Nancy Messiha, is sharing her secret sauce to creating a successful real estate business! Tune in as Nancy shares how she has built her ‘Live Just Fancier Community’ and how that translates into actionable tips for building your sphere of influence too!
In this episode:
- [4:33] When I first meet Fancy Nancy
- [7:20] Get to know Nancy Messiha
- [9:19] From Builder to Realtor
- [10:50] The struggles in transition
- [15:00] What you give will come back to you ten-fold
- [16:07] How Nancy encouraged me
- [18:40] What Fancy Nancy does not love about Real Estate
- [20:40] The secret of Fancy Nancy’s Success
- [22:10] How Nancy builds Relationships
- [24:28] Give the best service for your client
- [25:55] The Fancy Events for you, Besties
- [29:45] The greatest lesson Fancy Nancy learned
- [32:40] This is a Business for people not for money
- [34:30] Reach out to Fancy Nancy!
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!