Apple | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Buzzsprout
Interview with Kelli Johnson
There is a comfort in having a steady paycheck, health insurance figured out, and knowing exactly what to expect each day. Those comforts can hold you back from taking the leap into a full-time career as a real estate agent. The jump into a real estate career isn’t easy, but it’s not hard either when you know where to focus your time and energy. This week, Kelli shares how she took the leap into a career as a full-time real estate agent.
In this episode:
- [1:59] The life of Kelli Johnson
- [3:48] Where was Kelli’s Mindset back in the day?
- [6:35] The transition, was it hard?
- [8:45] Lessons from the jump
- [10:50] Do it scared!
- [13:10] Introvert or Extrovert
- [14:11] Circle Prospecting
- [16:41] Nurturing relationships
- [18:55] Kelli’s Advice to our Besties
- [20:40] What Kelli don’t love about Real Estate
- [22:06] To those who’s preparing to take a leap
- [26:08] Ask for the business
- [28:00] Contact Kelli!
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Ep 26: From Probation Officer to Top Producing Agent
- Ep 27: Creating Meaningful Relationships as a Real Estate Agent
- Ep 28: Secrets from a Real Estate Investor
- SMART Goal Setting for your Real Estate Business (free download)
- Creating your Ideal Day (free download)
- Get in Touch with Kelli
Subscribe on iTunes | Listen on Spotify | Google Podcasts | Buzzsprout