Difficult agents make for difficult transactions…so what do you do?
Whether you’re representing the buyer or seller, it’s not uncommon to encounter an agent who is uncooperative, unprofessional, or even downright difficult to work with. How you handle yourself can be key in maintaining a productive and successful transaction. In this episode, I’m sharing practical tips and strategies to help you navigate difficult transactions, whether it’s the agent, the client, the lender, or someone else.
In this episode:
- [2:10] Just Completed the Best Year Ever Bootcamp
- [3:16] How did I come up with this topic?
- [5:39] A difficult transaction
- [7:25] Sometimes, people are so egotistical
- [10:18] Have a heart of compassion
- [11:04] Tip #1: Take a breath
- [12:30] Tip #2: Remain professional
- [15:25] Tip #3: Understand the contract
- [18:05] Tip #4: Stay Respectful and Operate with Dignity
- [21:38] Tip #5: Take care of YOU (morning and night routine)
- [23:33] Quick Recap!
- [24:46] Share your thoughts, leave a review
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Best Year Ever Waitlist
- Ep 8: What’s Better than a Morning Routine?
- Ep 10: How to Develop a Morning Routine