Role playing isn’t just about practicing what to say!
Role playing has become a consistent part of my weekly routine. My team and I practice making our scripts conversational and informative in order to convert leads into clients. One may think the main purpose of our role playing exercises is to practice what to say, but it’s not. I’ve found that role playing is even more beneficial as a way to practice our listening skills. This week, I’m sharing why mastering your listening skills is a huge way to increase conversions and keep clients.
In this episode:
- [2:11] Getting ready for Spring Break!
- [4:45] Real Estate Bestie, Ashley’s message
- [7:15] Role Playing with my team
- [9:12] Why people don’t usually use scripts
- [10:50] The skill that you all need to master
- [12:09] Someone who straight up tells you what’s going on
- [16:05] How do you Listen
- [18:30] What happens when there’s a lack of listening
- [22:05] Listen and do more than listening
- [24:00] Listening is Underrated
- [25:20] I Challenge You
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!