Apple | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Buzzsprout
Making promises you can’t keep?
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you promised your clients something that you couldn’t deliver? Maybe it was a timeline, a specific offer, or a condition that didn’t materialize. It’s an uncomfortable feeling, and it can damage your credibility and reputation.
This week, we’re tackling the topic of managing multiple offers and why it’s crucial to avoid making promises you can’t keep. In this competitive season of real estate, it’s tempting to make bold statements to win over clients, but it’s essential to stay grounded and realistic.
In this episode:
- [2:28] What happened after the pandemic?
- [4:47] There is an Opportunity in Market
- [6:54] The real estate market is seasonal
- [9:10] Rosemary’s brief story
- [14:37] How to set expectations correctly
- [16:50] Being clear with the listings
- [18:31] A conversation with Lender Partner
- [19:55] Reminder: The first act to conduct
- [20:40] Rosemary’s offer strategy
- [22:55] Always have a buyer’s consultation
- [24:49] When you find yourself in a multiple-offer market
- [27:21] Don’t be overwhelmed!
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- How to Win Multiple Offers (free download)
- Ask me a question!
Subscribe on iTunes | Listen on Spotify | Google Podcasts | Buzzsprout