Apple | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Buzzsprout
Don’t let it fool you!
The flexibility of real estate is what draws many of us to the profession. Sure, the idea of being able to work from anywhere, at any time sounds amazing, but there are actually some pretty big risks that come along with that kind of flexibility. If you’re a real estate agent looking to make the most of your flexible schedule, without putting your mental health or productivity at risk, then you won’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode:
- [2:05] Time Boundaries
- [6:38] Danger #1: No Structure
- [10:30] Danger #2: Overestimating our work
- [12:20] Danger #3: Too much ‘YES’
- [14:50] Me and my husband’s structure
- [16:42] Danger #4: Not focusing on your business
- [18:40] Danger #5: No time for yourself
- [21:47] We burn out!
- [22:50] Time is a gift
- [24:30] Leave a Review!
- [25:20] Real Estate Bestie Facebook Community
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Rosemary and The Real Estate Bestie Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward creating the real estate career of their dreams. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding new episodes every week and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Episode 28: Secrets from a Real Estate Investor
- Recipe for Success | Interview with Jeff + Marissa of Cookie Society
Subscribe on iTunes | Listen on Spotify | Google Podcasts | Buzzsprout